This chicken bake will become a favorite on your dinner table. Only a few steps & ingredients needed to make this easy dish, serve it over pasta or rice and you’ve got yourself a quick & tasty meal for all to enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless diced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- Grease 9×13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo (or greek yogurt), parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes
- Spread mixture evenly on top of the chicken
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on mayonnaise mixture
- Place pan in preheated oven at 375 degrees, and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through
- Remove pan from oven and serve chicken over pasta or rice
Don’t let the broccoli scare you, this salad is tasty! It will serve as the perfect side dish to your Easter menu!
5-6 broccoli florets
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
⅔ cup dried cranberries
½ cup crumbled bacon
½ cup salted sunflower seeds
⅓ cup dried diced red onions
¾ cup mayo (you can use olive oil mayo if your prefer)
¼ cup sour cream
1 ½ tablespoon sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine broccoli florets, cheddar cheese, dried cranberries, bacon, sunflower seeds, and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk together mayo, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth and well-combined.
- Pour dressing over broccoli combination and toss or stir well.
- Serve. Keep refrigerated if you are not planning to eat right away.
Looking for a new way to change up your side dishes? These green beans are so easy to make, and they are so tasty!
- 1 pound of fresh green beans
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 eggs whisked
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Dip the green beans into the whisked egg and then into the Parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
Looking for a great dip to take to a crawfish boil or family gathering? This Mexican Street Corn Dip will become a favorite!
Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 2 14oz bags of frozen corn
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8oz cotija cheese crumbled
- ½ of a jalapeno diced (no seeds)
- ½ cup parsley
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Juice of one lime
- Sea salt
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Pinch of chili powder
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add the olive oil and toast the corn (10 to 12 min) stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, stir in mayo, cotija cheese, jalapeno, parsley, cayenne and minced garlic together until evenly combined.
- Slice lime in half and squeeze juices from each half into the bowl. Stir until the juice is completely incorporated.
- Stir in the corn until completely incorporated, evenly, into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the sea salt, smoked paprika and chili powder on top.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with your favorite chips!
- 2 Hass avocados—halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small head of napa cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 pounds thick red snapper fillets with skin, cut crosswise into ten 2-inch-wide strips
- Ten 7-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
How to Make It
Light a grill. In a medium bowl, mash the avocados, sour cream, jalapeño, red onion, cilantro and 3 tablespoons of the lime juice. Season the guacamole with salt and pepper and press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the guacamole.
In a large bowl, toss the cabbage with the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and the remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Brush the fish with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderately high heat until lightly charred and cooked through about 10 minutes. Transfer the fish to a platter and pull off the skin.
To assemble each taco, spread a dollop of guacamole on a tortilla. Top with a piece of fish, a few tomato slices and a large spoonful of the cabbage slaw. Serve with the hot sauce and lime wedges!