- 1 box no-cook spaghetti or linguine
- 1 cup pesto, (or to taste)
- 12 ounces cooked chicken
- parmesan cheese, (to taste)
- Pour pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta. Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 7 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste). Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the chicken and pesto. Add parmesan cheese to taste, plus more for the table.