In the spirit of fall, today we’re sharing a super easy fall-inspired recipe that’s sure to appease your sweet tooth! These apple pie bites whip up in just a few minutes! Full of sugar, spice and everything nice, these might be a staple for the season.
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375. Coat muffin tin with baking spray
- Unroll and pull apart crescent rolls, placing one triangle of dough in each muffin tin.
- Add one heaping spoonful of apple pie filling on top of each crescent roll.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkle a little over the pie filling.
- Pull the edges of the crescent rolls up and over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle a little more of the cinnamon sugar mixture on the dough of each pie.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm with a scoop of ice cream!