Looking for a new way to change up your side dishes? These green beans are so easy to make, and they are so tasty!
- 1 pound of fresh green beans
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 eggs whisked
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Dip the green beans into the whisked egg and then into the Parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.