Craving dessert? These gooey s’mores bars are a fun twist on the classic cookie bar recipe and is great for just about any occasion! Celebrate summertime with marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers combined into this sweet oven baked dish.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup salted butter , softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar , broken into pieces
- 1 graham cracker , broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a 9×13″ baking dish with foil. Prepare by spraying with nonstick spray.
- To create the crust, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in small bowl with a fork. Then, in the baking dish, press down the crust on top of the foil.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add in eggs and vanilla and stir until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder and salt with 1 cup of flour. Pour the flour mixture into the butter mixture, and stir in the rest of the flour. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Press the dough into the pan on top of the crust, using a spatula. Add the candy bar pieces, graham cracker pieces and marshmallows on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until lightly browned. Test with a tooth pick- the dough should be soft in the center!
- Allow bars to cool and then enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or cold glass of milk!