A simple pasta salad recipe that’s perfect for a healthy lunch- full of veggies, protein and flavor! Try making this ahead of time to take to school or work!
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 2 diced
- 1 pound cooked rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, add the salad ingredients, the shredded chicken, avocado, onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and basil.
- In a jar, add the ingredients for the dressing: vinegar, Italian seasoning, Olive oil, salt and pepper. Shake well to combine.
- Add the dressing to your pasta salad. Toss gently until all the ingredients are combined. Serve immediately, or keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!