Looking for a great dip to take to a crawfish boil or family gathering? This Mexican Street Corn Dip will become a favorite!
Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 2 14oz bags of frozen corn
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8oz cotija cheese crumbled
- ½ of a jalapeno diced (no seeds)
- ½ cup parsley
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Juice of one lime
- Sea salt
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Pinch of chili powder
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add the olive oil and toast the corn (10 to 12 min) stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, stir in mayo, cotija cheese, jalapeno, parsley, cayenne and minced garlic together until evenly combined.
- Slice lime in half and squeeze juices from each half into the bowl. Stir until the juice is completely incorporated.
- Stir in the corn until completely incorporated, evenly, into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the sea salt, smoked paprika and chili powder on top.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with your favorite chips!