This is the perfect summer dessert! If you love the flavors in a classic banana split but want to avoid the mess, then you will love this easy no-bake delicious dessert!
- 8-ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple – drained
- 16-ounce cool whip
- 1 Jar of maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- 12 full graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- 9 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium size bowl. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top.
- Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing lightly into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip.
- Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight, before cutting and serving.