Peanut butter and chocolate – a match made in heaven. If you’re in the mood for a sweet treat, try out these simple peanut butter brownies. These whip up in just under an hour, leaving you with a plate of warm, chewy brownies complete with swirls of creamy peanut butter and peanut butter cups!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 cups chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons flour (separate- to mix with peanut butter cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Take a baking dish and line it with parchment paper. Then, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together butter, milk, and sugar over medium heat until it just begins to boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth.
- Let the chocolate cool for roughly 5 minutes, and then whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Next, stir in the 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking soda until just combined.
- In a separate, small bowl, toss peanut butter cup pieces with 2 teaspoons of flour.
- Now, fold the peanut butter cups into the batter, and pour into the prepared baking dish and spread until it lays flat.
- Using a small scoop, place dollops of peanut butter on top of the batter. Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter through the top of the batter!
- Lastly, bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool for a few minutes, then begin slicing. Top with a scoop of ice cream or enjoy these on their own!