Does your family enjoy cooking on the grill during the summer? This grilled salmon is full of flavor and will quickly become an easy family favorite!
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, stir together lemon pepper, garlic, salt, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and oil until sugar is dissolved.
- Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour soy sauce mixture over fish and seal bag. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Lightly oil grill grate and preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place salmon on the preheated grill; discard marinade.
- Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.