Whip up this quick, asian-inspired rice noodle dish with creamy, delicious peanut sauce in just 10 minutes! With a short list of ingredients, this is a great recipe to have on weekly rotation. Top with crushed peanuts, toasted sesame seeds or fresh spring green onions for extra flavor!
- 2 ounces ride noodles (or any kind of noodle)
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha, add more to taste
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup, or 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1. Boil the rice noodles as per package instructions.
2. While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients to a blender and mix until a smooth sauce is ready.
3. Pour the peanut sauce over the cooked noodles and mix well. Serve at room temperature, or cook on the stovetop for 2 minutes over medium heat. If too thick, add more water.
4. Transfer to serving bowls and add optional toppings such as sesame seeds, spring onions or crushed peanuts! Enjoy!