After Thanksgiving has come and gone, most of us seem to be left with a ton of leftovers. One great way to repurpose extra turkey and cranberry sauce is to turn them into these wonderful Turkey Cranberry Sliders! This recipe is so delicious it may even become a tradition of its’ own. With just a few extra ingredients, you’ll have a great lunch in no time at all.
- Package of Hawaiian Rolls (12), or your preferred type of bread
- 2 cups diced turkey
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 slices of swiss cheese (or any kind of cheese)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a baking pan with foil, then spray with cooking spray.
- Remove the rolls from package and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Place the bottom halves on the foil-covered pan.
- Layer the bread with the turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. Heat the cranberry sauce so it spreads easily.
- Add the tops of the rolls, then pour melted butter over them.
- Cover the pan with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!