Happy Spring! Many of us are spending more time outdoors, trying to make the most of this beautiful weather! Well, what’s better than a refreshing cocktail on a sunny day? Trust us, learning how to make your own homemade cocktails is a skill you’ll want to learn! Lucky for you, these Vodka Raspberry Lemonade Spritzers from A Collected Living are a great place to start! They’re simple and easy to make, but pack a huge flavor punch!
- 2 oz vodka
- 1oz simple syrup
- 2 large lemons, juiced
- 10 raspberries
- Soda water, to top off with
- Line the bottom of your glass with raspberries and muddle until fully smashed. (If you don’t want raspberry bits in your drink, skip this step!)
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice, 5 raspberries, and ice to a shaker. Shake for 30 seconds.
- 4. Strain into your glass, top with soda water (or any berry flavored soda water), and add a lemon for garnish!